- History -
- Selling retail, Saphir Polish, leather lotion, shoe trees and shoe laces etc. This is a shoe shine business, and we do show repairs also. We do use a third party a lot our shoe repair work.
- Preventive Maintenance is a MUST with new leather.
- Shoe shining, Leather & Suede Restoration, Water Damage Removal, Custom Dyeing, High Heel Replacement, heel and sole replacement also available.
Stop by for a cleaning and conditioning at least twice a month. I even have *water/stain proofing.
- Since new shoes have often been sitting in the box waiting for you to purchase them, they are likely to be in need of conditioning, regardless of how good they look.
It's never to late...
- Old Style saves the business person time and money, Time you don't need to look for a shoe shiner and money we make your shoes look Great!
Shoe Shine Stand in US Bank City Centre near the 1st floor escalator.
- History -
- Established in March 2013 -
- Doing events for Mercedes-Benz, Get Hitched Give Hope, and Seattle Seahawks Preseason games in 2014 -16.
Moved into Rainier Square and took over George's Shoes shine stand.
Clayne added Square for credit cards, Apple and Android pay.
- Added a local shoe repair. Doing on heels and soles, salt and water damage and some small repairs, stop by for a quote.
- Started using Saphir as our main product.
Saphir Medaille d'Or is widely considered by shoe aficionados to be the best collection of shoe care products in the world.
- Opened a store in US Bank Centre, selling retail, shoes shines and repairs.
- Started using only Saphir Products for all shines.
- Closed shoe shine stand in Rainier Square. Only one stand now in US Bank Centre.
- June 2018 -
- Two shoe shine chairs, drop offs welcomed for shoe shine. -
- 2019 -
- My busiest year ever! -5>
- With the two shoe shine stands plus adding shoe repair from my local cobblers they gave me discounts and I passed them on to my customers. Plus we were doing several event a month for varies companies -
- 2020 -
- First three months were great, then COVID-19 hit and I closed my business until May, reopened for two weeks, but by then downtown Seattle was a ghost town, so I closed again. -
- Reopened in July again, no business still a ghost town plus a lot of businesses started covering their windows due to riot's and looting. I closed again. -
- Opened for the third time, business started to pick up, but I was only open for three days Tuesday - Thursday 11 AM - 6 PM closed Friday - Monday.
- November 15, 2020 -
COVID-19 cases are up, Governor Inslee gave out recommendations for the state of Washington, for now Old Style is open, I'll have to see how it goes, last two weeks have been slow, and it's not looking good for now for this small business.